Thursday 2 April 2009

A Festival is not cheap


I would love to go to festivals but what keeps me from going is the money. Oke I know that it is actually much cheaper than going to a concert of each band,but it is not only the entrance ticket that you pay for. Since I am a heavy drinker and I have been an alcohol addict for years now, I need to drink a lot of belgian beer.

So that would at least double the price of the entrance ticket. The budget for beer could get even bigger if the bands really suck, because than I have to throw my pints at them.

Second thing that makes a festival expensive is the food. Festivals are packed with little market booths selling food. You pay a shitload of money for this food and it is crappy.

THe mentality on festivals can suck as well. At some hardcore festivals people like to fight in the pit. You have different types of pits. The circle pit, mosh pit, and last but not least, the wall of death:



Since I am not yet sick of my life and prefer to enjoy the music than a bleeding nose and permanent brain damage, I do not think I will pay an exuberant amount of money to go to a festival.

No comments:

Post a Comment