Tuesday 7 April 2009

my favourite animal

Everybody has a favourite animal. The most beloved animals are of course rats, mice and spiders or whatever.

The Zebra


A zebra is a very fascinating animal. It has black stripes, and white stripes. I wonder if a zebra has black with white stripes, or white with black stripes. It is a questions that has been wandering through my mind for a long time now. Zebra's are so fascinating. They always cluck together and run from one place to another.

I mean woaw that is so cool. Running through the jungle with all your friends, party all night long and hunt those lions all day long.

Another cool thing about a zebra is that they are everywhere. Not only in the jungle, nut also in are every day life. Yes, you see them every day, walk over them several times a day, the zebra crossings are everywhere.

I mean, how cool is it when people use you to cross the road safely, every day again, all over the world. That is shy i am sure that zebra's will never be an endangered specie.


My favourite animal

Although Zebra's are very cool, they are not my favourite animal.

My favourite animal is... a hot dog:

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA :')
    mafkees
    elke keer als ik je blog lees lig ik bijna op de grond van het lachen :')

    ReplyDelete