Wednesday 1 April 2009

The first of April, the first joke this morning was a good one. I was counting my hours of March. Turned out that I had worked 29 out of the 31 days. Isn't that a good internship?

Eventualy you will get used to it. Wake up early in the morning and go asleep in the early morning Smile. Some days are less productive than others, but overall I think I am doing a good job here. The best part so far was shooting my boss!

A few days ago we woke up early in the morning and drove to some forest. In that forest there where a lot of trees. There where some barrels, trenches, bushes, a little fort build out of pallets... and guns.


We started the day with some general safety rules. Afterwards we used CASHIN to make a good price for the pints. We took our gear and our gun and walked to the first field. Very funny very funny, I got 4 headshorts that day! I have been eating paint all day long, which was a good thing because we only got one tiny hamburger for lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment